Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Launching paintedeyesenterprise.com

I have been blessed with wonderful, supportive, and talented friends. After months of exploring building my own web site, I realized that I was too challenged. Thank you, Thom Flora, for coming to my rescue. I also wish to thank Gerri & David @ GODESIGN for their past graphic work, and re-working the text.

I was especially proud that paintedeyesenterprise.com officially went on line on Father's Day. Quite a gift for my late father. As I shared with friends and family, I could hear Dad chuckling and mom complaining...."Why da hell did you use that picture of me?...it makes me look fat!"

So...check it out when you get a chance. Thank you guys again for all your help.

For those who don't know, Occhipinti translates from Sicilian to English to "Painted Eyes."

No comments: